- What is VoIP phone service?
- Why is VoIP better and cheaper?
- How can VoIP help my business?
- Why should I switch to VoIP for my business if my current phone system works just fine?
- If I use VoIP can I stop carrying around and charging 2 mobile phones – one for business and one for personal?
- What’s involved in switching to VoIP for my business?
Ever wondered if there is a faster, cheaper, better phone system for your small business? There is! It's called VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol. If you're not using VoIP chances are you're paying too much and missing out on the incredible flexibility, features and customization that a VoIP phone system offers. Host Mary Foley talks with Dorothye Brodersen, co-owner and CFO of Infotel Systems in Richmond, VA. For over 20 years Dorothye and her husband Chuck have been providing businesses high-quality, reliable phone and data systems like the big companies but with the advantage of local, personal support. As technology has evolved, Infotel Systems has been right there to make the best options available, including the biggest shift in phone technology in decades - VoIP.
Get your geek on to listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.