- How LinkedIn has changed and what to expect from the new platform
- The number one reason why every business owner should be on LinkedIn
- Savvy ways to use LinkedIn to identify new prospects
- Three essentials every business owner must have for a powerful Personal Profile
- What is a Company Page and how to leverage it to showcase your business
- Practical ways to make LinkedIn part of your daily routine
LinkedIn is one of the largest social media platforms in the world - and it's changing. How will the new platform design affect you? How can you use LinkedIn to actively grow your business? In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Cheryl Matt, owner of CBM Business Consulting in Richmond, VA. Cheryl implements practical tools and strategies for business owners and professionals to get more done in less time. With four proven strategies, her clients save 2 to 10 hours or more per week - and become more profitable.
Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.