- Four powerful trends impacting every business.
- The biggest mistake entrepreneurs make when they first start their business.
- Three critical factors that directly influence your entrepreneurial success.
- How a business incubator can bump your business survival rate to 90%!
- Why all incubators are not the same and what to consider when choosing one.
If you could place yourself in an environment where you could work, interact with other entrepreneurs, and immediately tap into expert advice that could dramatically increase your success without breaking the bank, would you do it? Then you need to join a business incubator! What is a business incubator? How does it work? And, more importantly, why should you care? Listen to find out. In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Gisele Stolz, Director of the Business Incubator at the Mason Enterprise Center affiliated with George Mason University. Located in Fairfax, Leesburg and Warrenton, VA, the mission of this powerful community resource is to provide the infrastructure, support, training and expertise for emerging businesses to succeed. Well, rock actually!
Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.