- What is the best small business entity to reduce my taxes and risk?
- What are the most overlooked small business tax deductions?
- How do I legally write off meals as a business expense?
- What is the home office Safe Harbor deduction and should I take it?
- What real difference does it make if my personal and business expenses are in the same bank accounts?
- Three ways an accountant can help me improve my business beyond filing taxes
You work hard all year for your money. So make sure you don't miss the most overlooked small business deductions when filing your taxes. And make sure you document them in a way the IRS likes! In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Donna Barwick, President and CEO of Barwick & Associates, a certified public accounting firm in Colonial Heights, VA. Donna shares frequently missed and often misunderstood write offs from over 30 years working with small business owners. Plus, she gives great tips about how your business structure can save you on your taxes and strategic ways your accountant can help you run a better business.
Listen & learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.