- How the selling process has changed
- Savvy strategies to find new business leads
- How to determine if someone truly is a qualified lead
- How to connect with someone who has a different personality
- Smart ways to stay in touch with prospects who aren't ready to buy
- Practical tips about how to ask for the sale without feeling awkward or pushy
- What is a Fractional Sales Manager and how to know if you should consider having one
The Savvy Selling Process
Some believe that successful selling is an art. Shelly Pereira who has generated more than $35 million in sales says it’s much more of a process – a process that has fundamentally shifted. Host Mary Foley talks with Shelly Pereira of Verance Consulting about what’s changed and her savvy selling process for every business owner and business development professional.
Listen & Learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.