- What strategic planning really looks like for a small or medium size business
- Common challenges business owners face that can be overcome with strategic planning
- With constant marketplace change, do you really need a detailed 3-5 year plan
- The biggest mistakes business owners make regarding strategic planning
- Why business owners don't just make decisions, they make leaps of faith
- How you can build and strengthen your strategic thinking
The Power of Practical Strategic Planning
Are you hitting your small business revenue goals? Do you have difficulty filling open positions, have unproductive employees, or experience an internal people problem? Do you feel overwhelmed and that the best you can do is react to each day and hope for the best? If so, you’re not alone! These challenges and more can be overcome with a practical, strategic plan. In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Rene Haines, Founder and President of FocalPath Coaching in Richmond, VA, where she works with small and medium size business owners to solve strategic and practical problems for bottom line results of increased growth and profitability. That’s what we all want and that’s why we want to talk with her today!
Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.