- What are the new Federal overtime regulations and who is affected
- The real impact of the overtime regulations on budgets and employee moral
- The key to implementing this new regulation within your organization
- What cost increases to anticipate for this year's ACA enrollment
- Options for employers who aren't required to provide healthcare insurance
As workplace regulations become more complex, keeping up on the latest can be a challenge for every small business owner. Host Mary Foley talks with Shanita Bryd, SVP and Director of Human Resources at Sonabank, who explains what employers need to know about the new Federal overtime regulations and updates to the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
Listen & Learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.