- The shocking frequency and average financial loss of a cyber attack on small business
- Why your business is not too small to be attacked by cyber criminals
- What a cyber security threat often looks like
- The first thing you need to do when you identify a cyber security threat
- Six practical tips to keep your small business cyber secure
- What needs to be in a cyber security plan for your business
Think your small business is too small to be at risk of a cyber security attack? Think again. The frequency and cost of a single cyber attack is staggering. If you’re feeling a little anxious about staying secure in our digital world, you’re not alone. It can be scary, but today’s guest will share how to keep your businesses safe and thriving! In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Cody Sheflett, Chief Information Officer of Sonabank about cyber security. If he can keep a bank cyber secure, imagine what advice he can offer for your small business!
Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.