- The are of staying connected to your existing network
- Apps that make your contacting connections simple
- What to do when a client or member needs assistance
- How to make new virtual connections
- Strategies and methods for virtual networking events
- How virtual networking saves small businesses money
- Transform a social media connection into a personal conversation
- Guidelines for communicating with new business connections
- How virtual networking can expand your business's geographic footprint
- Trends in the virtual networking space
Productive Virtual Networking
Dawne Brooks Gulla and Shanna Kabatznick
BNI Central Virginia and FAB Women
Networking in-person over coffee and conferences has been a staple of meeting people and building business relationships. Then suddenly, due to COVID-19, it wasn't. More than 6-months later, we know that virtual networking is here to stay, even when in-person events resume. Have you truly honed your virtual networking skills? Do you have a strategy to identify and connect with new prospects? What do you need to do differently for productive virtual networking? That's what today's podcast is all about! Host Mary Foley speaks with Dawne Brooks Gulla and Shanna Kabatznick, two queens of face-to-face and virtual networking and connecting. Dawn is the Executive Director and Chief Networking Officer of BNI Central Virginia with over 34 chapters. Business Networking International is the largest and most successful business networking organization in the world. As a top producer in her field, Shanna Kabatznick was the rare Latina in the Million Dollar Round Table, Women's Leader Symposium, and other leadership conferences. She continuously broke records in sales and customer engagements, once she realized effective networking was the key to her success. It led her to be the founder and CEO of FABWOMEN, an international community of over 120 women who laugh, learn, connect, and do a lot of business together.
Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.