- Whether Millennial or Boomer, professional or business owner, how important is it to have a digital footprint?
- Are millennials so used to social media that they don't think it applies to them?
- If you find a less than flattering image of yourself on social media or a website, how can you get rid of it?
- What should you do if a friend posts a photo you don't want to become public?
- Is it okay to have a social media account where you can say whatever you want?
- Are there any topics or subjects you recommend to avoid on social media?
- As a business owner with employees, what do I need to consider for creating a social media policy?
When it comes to upping your social media smarts, wouldn't you love to talk with a millennial who grew up on it? And since they are so familiar with communicating this way, how can you be smart about setting expectations with millennial and all employees regarding social media during work hours and beyond? In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Lauren Portlock, Marketing Coordinator for Sonabank, who breaks the common stereotype of a slacker millennial. For the last 2 plus years, she's been the right hand gal for Sonabank's Chief Marketing Officer, Michelle Simon. In addition to offering her millennial perspective on the company's social media strategy, she makes sure this podcast is up and that you know it is available.
Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.