- Why you can't manage time
- Whether the phrase "Life got in the way" is a reality or an excuse
- What we do to increase our stress about managing our time
- Three practical ways we can align our values with our calendars
- A simple tip to plan your schedule before your schedule plans you
- One question that will make saying "no" a lot easier
How to Truly Manage Your Time
Have too much to do and not enough time to do it? Like every day? Better time management skills are here to save the day! Or, maybe not. Today’s guests say our approach to time management is all wrong. They share what really works to bring sanity to our schedules and lives. In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Dr. Sherri Yoder and Crystel Smith, pioneers of the You-centered movement. Through coaching, keynote speaking, workshops, writing and more, Dr. Yoder and Crystel are dedicated to helping individuals discover, develop and deliver their talents and transform their organizations.
Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.