- Why selling to the government is a savvy way to grow your business
- How to easily determine if government buys your type of product or service
- The difference between selling to local governments, the State of Virginia, and the federal government
- Which certifications are required or advantageous to sell to state or federal governmentThe surprising amount Virginia State agencies can spend using “Quick Quotes” to speed up purchasin
- Top challenges to selling to the government market that can be easily overcome
Did you know that according to USAspending.gov the federal government alone spends over $74 billion with contractors? And that $6.9 billion of that was awarded to companies and business in Virginia, second only to California? Have you heard that winning a contract or selling to local, state or federal government is tedious or cumbersome? Or that government only buys from the “big guys”? The reality is that local, state and federal government are organizations that spend a lot of money with all sizes of private sector businesses for the products and services they need. Though their purchasing process is different, it’s not necessarily difficult – and can be very profitable.
Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.