- The impact of the new tax laws on writing off interest on mortgages and Home Equity Loans (HELOCs)
- Why you should consider re-financing now rather than waiting
- What are typical mortgage interest rates today and what is forecasted for 2018
- How mortgage rate trends impact first time home buyers, second homes, and investment properties differently
- The most common mistakes well-qualified people make when getting a mortgage or re-financing a home
- The process of getting a home loan and what to expect
How the New Tax Law Impacts HELOCs, Mortgages & More
Southern Trust Mortgage
For many, owning a home is one of the biggest financial investments you will make. Do you know how the new tax law impacts your mortgage or Home Equity Loan write-offs? Should you refinance your home or purchase your first one? Will mortgage interest rates still remain low or are they forecasted to increase? In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Tiffany Barber, veteran mortgage specialist with Southern Trust Mortgage, a Sonabank partner that is headquartered in Virginia Beach with retail branches throughout the East Coast. They are a big supporter of the P.O.W.E.R. program because they are truly interested in helping women not only get the best rates, but also making the process as easy as possible.
Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.