- What business owners need to consider regarding taxes at the end of the year
- Essentials you need to have in place when starting a new business
- The top 3 bookkeeping habits of smart business owners
- The most effective way to respond to possible ACA changes
- The best time to talk with your accountant when business growth happens
- Why your "numbers" tell a story about your business
Whether it's end of year tax considerations, starting a new business, or being smart about managing your existing one, an experienced accountant can be a true partner for a successful business. Host Mary Foley talks with Taska Parker of T.S. Parker CPA about practical ways an accountant can help you be a better business owner.
Listen & Learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.