- Startling research that reveals just how much time people spend on social media
- Which social media platform you should seriously consider for marketing your business
- If you should or should not separate your personal and business life on social media
- The best number of social media platforms to be on to promote your business
- The biggest social media marketing mistakes that small business owners make
- Why Facebook advertising is so popular and what to know before you get started
Just how important is social media marketing for your small business? Which social media platforms are the best for connecting with prospects and promoting your business? Should you use paid advertising on social media or is it a waste of time and money? Get answers to these questions and more as you consider creating a social media marketing strategy for your business. In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Shannon Loy, owner of The Social Ginger, a social media consultant who understands that as a small business owner, you may not have time to eat your lunch, much less create sparkling content to post on social media every day. That's why she and her team do social media strategy, management, advertising, and training for small business owners.
Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.