- Why are marketing strategy is so important
- 4 steps to develop a successful marketing plan on a small (or large!) budget
- One common mistake when creating your marketing plan and how to avoid it
- How to know what your customers really want so you can truly connect
- Practical ways to stretch your budget and produce results
- How the Sonabank P.O.W.E.R. program can help you develop your plan and promote your business
Four Steps to Create a Big Marketing Impact on a Small Budget
Michelle Hastings Simon
Today, there are more ways than ever to create a big marketing impact on a small budget. But how do you figure out the right marketing strategy and plan for your business so you aren't throwing away precious time and money? Host Mary Foley talks with Michelle Hastings Simon, SVP and Chief Marketing Officer at Sonabank and co-founder of the P.O.W.E.R. program. Michelle's creative brain never stops, which is one reason why she's been so successful. Another is that her positive energy is contagious. She's loaned her talents to agencies like Charles Ryan and financial institutions including Bank of Virginia, First Community Bank, Capital One and now Sonabank. One of her biggest strengths is moving easily from vision to strategy to implementation, problem-solving and follow through. Now we get to pick her brain!
Listen & learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.