- What exactly are "merchant services".
- What kind of businesses and organizations currently use merchant services. (You might be surprised!)
- The latest trends for credit card transaction business owners need to know.
- Transaction fees you should be getting to maximize your profit.
- What business owners need to consider when choosing a merchant service.
- The most common mistakes business owners make when it comes to credit card processing.
How to Simplify and Maximize Credit Card Processing
You pay by credit card all the time for your business and personal expense. But, are you accepting credit card payments from customers and clients? If so, are you using the most appropriate devices for how your business operates? Do you know if you are paying a competitive transaction fee? In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Forrest Shearin, Assistant Vice President of the Mid-Atlantic region for BluePay, who partners with Sonabank to provide merchant services to all bank customers, including P.O.W.E.R. customers.
Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.