- Between website marketing, SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, blogs, videos, apps, and more (phew!), exactly what is digital marketing
- The most important digital marketing trends you need to know
- How organic reach is dying and why Facebook isn’t “Freebook”
- How much you should spend on digital marketing
- When videos for your business should be professionally produced or created on the fly
- Why being real and authentic is more important than perfect messaging
- How to inspire others to freely and enthusiastically get involved in your digital marketing efforts
As a small business owner chances are you have a website, are doing some social media, and maybe even consistently post a blog or videos. But, is that enough? What else should you be doing? What are the digital marketing trends you need to know? How can you figure out if any digital marketing really works for your business? In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with two women who are a powerhouse of ideas and expertise on digital marketing. Michelle Simon is the Chief Marketing Officer of Sonabank in Virginia and Maryland and co-founder of the original P.O.W.E.R. Program. Tammy O’Shea the Chief Marketing Officer of Fidelity Bank who brought the P.O.W.E.R. Program to New Orleans. Both are successful bank marketers. Both are on the American Bankers Association Marketing Advisory Board. Both are letting us tap into their big brains and even bigger hearts to learn how you can get smarter about your own digital marketing efforts!
Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.