- Why creating a powerful personal brand is critical for every business owner and professional
- Why authenticity is a big deal in today's market place
- How to have personal branding consistency without being boring
- Kim's unique personal branding process for capturing your essence and authenticity
- The impact of unique personal branding images on your business and your confidence
Authenticity is critical for creating a powerful personal brand. But, how can you truly capture and communicate your authenticity, especially online? What's the real impact of one-of-a-kind images on your business - as well as your confidence? Get ready for some answers! In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Kim Brundage, owner of Kim Brundage Photography. As a professional photographer in Richmond, VA, she specializes in personal branding sessions for women entrepreneurs and professionals. Her unique approach is designed to remove the awkwardness of a photo session so you can capture what your best customers and clients really want - the real, authentic you.
Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.