- What small business owners need to consider before setting up an employee benefits plan
- How many employees is enough to consider offering medical, dental, or vision benefits
- How to determine what benefits employees want most
- What benefits small business owners can offer even if the cost of offering medical, dental or vision benefits is prohibitive
- Surprising trends in employee benefits to attract and engage great talent
- The 3 big mistakes small business owners make creating employee benefit plans
As a small business owner competing for talent, making smart decisions about employee benefits is strategic. What benefits do employees want most? How can you use benefits to attract, retain and keep employees engaged? What are the trends in employee benefits that go beyond traditional medical, dental or vision coverage? In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Shanita Byrd, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Capital Officer at Sonabank. A key aspect of Shanita's role is attracting, engaging and retaining the very best people. Today we tap into her expertise on one topic that every potential employee is interested in — employee benefits.
Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.