When you attend networking events, do you want to feel more confident answering the question "What do you do?” in a way that's genuine and
When you attend networking events, do you want to feel more confident answering the question “What do you do?” in a way that’s genuine and makes people want to know more? Do you wish you knew which events are the best ones to grow your business?
Based on shorter presentations by Shanna K at FABWOMEN meetings, this deep dive workshopwill simplify how you can easily connect authentically, create a powerful W.O.W. statement that will make you memorable, and show you how to determine the best places and methods to network to grow your business. It does not matter if you are an introvert or an extrovert, you can be successful at networking when you have the proper tools.
In this hands-on workshop you will learn:
- The critical difference between networking and connecting
- 4 essentials to effectively connect and communicate with others
- How to create your 60 second W.O.W statement
- How to transition from that “let’s meet for coffee” to “let’s talk business”
- How to determine where to best connect with others and maximize your W.O.W.
“Start 2018 with a bang!”
ONLY 7 SEATS LEFT
(Thursday) 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
482 Main Street, Warsaw