For women who follow their dreams, we have all the right tools to help you reach them.
Step up to a new standard of success with our business checking accounts. Find the account that’s perfect for you – whether it’s a Small Business Checking account or a more robust account like our Commercial Analysis checking, we’ve got the right account to fit all of your business needs.
P.O.W.E.R. Debit Card
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR EVB P.O.W.E.R DEBIT CARD HOLDERS:
- Sonabank will be issuing all EVB P.O.W.E.R. debit card holders a new Sonabank P.O.W.E.R. debit card.
- You can expect to receive your new card in the mail within the next 7 to 10 business days.
- Please activate your card as soon as you receive it.
- Once your new card is activated, your old card can no longer be used.
- Your new debit card will be chip-enabled and will provide greater security when making purchases at a chip-enabled terminal or ATM.
- Please note your card number and PIN will not change, but your security code on the back of the card (CVV) and expiration date will.
- If you have recurring transactions debited from your current card, you will need to notify your billers.
If you have any questions, please call us at 888.464.BANK (2265).
P.O.W.E.R. Loan Program
P.O.W.E.R. offers women-owned businesses a variety of financial lending solutions to meet your needs. Whether your company is well established or you need loans or lines of credit to manage your cash flow, we can help.
Membership has its perks. P.O.W.E.R. members have the opportunity to share discounts and benefits with their fellow members to help them grow their business.
P.O.W.E.R. Networking Events
Throughout the year Sonabank hosts and promotes numerous events. We also partner with organizations focused on the mission of supporting women in business. These events and partnerships are great opportunities for you to engage and connect with like-minded women.
P.O.W.E.R. Membership Directory
Available to all of our members, this directory is a great way to support other women in business and promote your own business.
P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcasts
Get advice from the experts with our P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast series. Each episode features a leader in business talking about their area of expertise. Topics include best practices for hiring the right employees, marketing & branding, legal & accounting advice to social media and more.
The P.O.W.E.R. Place
The P.O.W.E.R. Place is a private group on Facebook exclusively for P.O.W.E.R. members. Here members can share resources and make powerful connections.