- What Virginia’s Small Business Supplier Diversity agency (SBSD) provides that’s so much more than certifications
- Who the Scaling4Growth program is designed for and why it’s totally free (surprise!) for Virginia small business owners
- Knowing when it’s time to scale your business and what it truly takes to make it happen
- The four essential topics that make up Scaling4Growth and the intense process business owners take to apply them
- The big tangible take-away every small business owner gains by participating in the Scaling4Growth program
- The difference Scaling4Growth has made in real revenue and new jobs for real Virginia small business owners
- How to apply to be part of the next Scaling4Growth program
Scaling Your Business for Real Growth
Do you want to scale your business for bigger revenue and growth? How do you know if you are truly ready? Even more, how do you truly scale not just any business but YOUR business? How will you figure that out? In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Tracey Wiley and Rita Ricks. Tracey is the Executive Director of the Small Business Supplier Diversity agency (SBSD) for the State of Virginia, which has a whole bunch of resources to grow your business, including their signature program called Scaling4Growth. Rita Ricks is a seasoned spiritual business coach who has contracted with the SBSD to lead this powerful, six-month program.
Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.