- Why Facebook groups are an important part of a smart marketing strategy
- The types of Facebook groups and when to use each
- The difference between a Facebook group and business page and why you need both
- 3 specific strategies to leverage Facebook groups to build your business
- The biggest mistakes small business owners make when it comes to Facebook groups
Leveraging Facebook Groups for Business
Chances are you have joined a Facebook group for a personal interest or to learn a new business skill, but have you seriously considered how to leverage Facebook groups to grow your business? It may be easier – and smarter – than you think! Today’s guest will explain! In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Sharvette Mitchell, owner of Mitchell Productions, who is a social media coach, web designer, speaker and host of a 10-year running radio show. She helps female entrepreneurs who struggle with attracting attention and exposure for their brand to build their online platform and make money, including using Facebook groups.
Listen & learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.