- The real difference between branding, marketing and sales
- How to truly know if you have a good brand
- What to look for in a brand audit
- How Laura and her team came up with EVB's "Big Believers in Small Business"
- The risk of not paying attention to your brand
How to Create a Brand with Impact
Creating a powerful brand can seem like magic dust. We know it when we experience it, but how do we create one for our own organization that makes a real impact - especially in a world with communication overload. Host Mary Foley talks with Laura Wagner, Co-owner and Chief Creative at Studio WY about what it takes to create brand magic.
Listen & Learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.