- The latest job pool and employment trends impacting hiring employees
- The #1 thing you need to do before talking with anyone about any position
- What you need to know about yourself as a business owner to effectively hire and retain Millennials
- 5 essential hiring practices of successful small business owners
- How to use the 70/30 Rule during an interview to truly assess a job candidate
Hiring Best Practices for Successful Small Businesses
Whether it's your first employee or your tenth, hiring people to grow your business can feel daunting, especially in a competitive talent marketplace. What is the very first step to hiring the right person for the job? What can you do during the interview to make sure the candidate is a good fit? What are the hiring best practices of successful small business owners? In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Mindy Flanigan, Founder and Chief Inspiration Officer of Inspiring HR, where she and her team specialize in employee management basics for small business. Her service model HR-SURE® says it all: Human Resources that is Simple, Understandable, Relevant and Empowering.
Listen & learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Sonabank.